How to reduce your service time?
Every nail professional regularly wonders how she can reduce service time so she can help more clients per day. In the end, boosting your salon's profits is necessary for any business owner. This Tech Talk is all about shortening service time without compromising the quality of your work or the experience your clients have when they are in your salon.
Read all the tips carefully to become a better and smarter business woman.
HOW CAN YOU SAVE TIME WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON QUALITY?
1. USE A STATE OF THE ART LED LAMP
Switching from a UV-lamp to the Smart Light LED-lamp will save you a lot of time when it comes to curing gels. While a UV-lamps takes 2 minutes to cure, a new Smart Light LED-lamp will do the same job 4 times faster.
Choosing to invest in a Smart Light will cure your gels in 30 seconds. This is a huge time-saving for you and your clients. In the end: they win time and you can book more clients in per day as you manage to reduce the service-time per client.
|30 sec Soft Start is used for:||60 sec Soft Start is used for:|
|30 sec Full Start is used for:||60 sec Full Start is used for:|
2. APPLY THE BEST TECHNIQUES: SAVE TIME WITH 5 FINGER CURING
Not only the Smart Light will save time, our gels are also adapted to help you work faster.
- Working 5 fingers at a time will imensly help you in reducing service-time.
- The Smart Light is designed so that it enables 5-finger curing by a smart positioning of the lights within the lamp.
Reduce time with the 5-finger curing technique
- All Base gels
- All Gellak colour gels
- All Glosses
4+1 finger curing
- All Builder gels
3. USE START OF THE ART, FAST CURING GELS
Every brand has it's own gels and each gel has it's own characteristics. Knowing what the purpose is of each gel and understanding how to use it, is key. Check out our gel guide for a complete overview of all ProNails gels.
ProNails gels are designed so that:
- they are self-levelling: this saves time because it requires less filing after curing (and you also save product, because gels are applied more thinly)
- they cure in 30 sec SOFT START: in the Smart Light, all our base & builder gels are cured in 30 seconds!
You can save time by using our gels: reduced filing & faster curing!
Are you switching form another brand or do you want to perfect your gel skills? In the ProNails Academy we have different workshops dedicated to perfecting your gel skills.
4. SWITCH TO ELECTRIC FILING
Choosing to start with electric filing has many advantages for you, your clients and your salon in general. When doing a refill, you might spend up to 30 minutes filing if you do this manually. With the right electric nail drill, this work can be done in 10 minutes. This saves you 20 minutes per service per client.
Here's why you should consider working with the Vision Pro 700, the electric nail drill by ProNails:
- Reduces dust and creates a healthy work environement
- Ergonomical for you as a stylist because you don't have to put pressure while filing
- Enjoyable service for you and your clients: silent machine that eliminates dust
- Saves you up to 20 minutes per service
- One machine for all: left or right-handed
Do you want to know more about the Vision Pro 700?
Related Tech Talks
How do you identify different nail types? Discover our in-depth guide.
5 reasons why you should choose for electrical filing. Discover the Vision Pro 700.
Heat spike can be caused by serveral different reasons.